A few lovely TV adverts involving birds at the moment... The first is so cute. The way the little bird hops off the escalator gets me every time. :)
But now Rattling Stick have filmed (yes filmed!) this lovely 'bird house' advert for Robinson's "Be Natural" campaign. According to this Q&A on Motionographer, they actually made a 10ft square bird house set and then placed 4 HD cameras around it, before letting the bird hop about in it to get the right shots. A bit of bird seed here and there and some nifty editing et voila!
There's plenty of little jokes in the background to pick up after a few viewings, which is a good idea seeing as with most adverts you'll probably see it 25 times in the next few weeks. Here's all the bird/human puns I could find:
1. The human cuckoo clock.
2. The worms in the fridge.
3. The wellingtons by the door shaped like birdy feet.
4. The interior design based around wood piles.
5. The news story about a cat being jailed.
6. The wicker chairs.
7. "Preening linked to feather loss"
8. The jars of nuts.
9. The wallcharts of "native trees" and "garden birds"
10. The celeb gossip magazine named Tweet.
11. The bird-shaped balaclava on the hat stand.
12. A stag beetle's antlers above the fireplace.